- Unique event page with event date, ticket prices, link to Ticketmaster event page and performer’s website at no cost to the promoter.
- Capable of including photo and video with collateral provided by promoter
Photo format: jpeg - image will be sized down and will be no larger than 250 x 270 pixels.
Video format: Flash video (.flv) is the required format to be added to the website and the length can be no longer than 45 seconds due to size limitations on the server.
- Banner advertising is available for $75 per month. Event is prominently featured at top of website with a link to the unique event page
Photo format: jpeg – 250 x 270 pixels (art provided by promoter)
e-News Fan Club
- 28,000 subscribers and growing monthly.
- One free email to the database provided there is a pre-sale opportunity offered, or a special discount.
- Each offer will be tracked and a report provided with the results of the sales related to the offer.
- Additional emails can be scheduled at a cost of $.0225 per delivered email.
Sample of Prior Pre-Sales
|Performer||Length of Pre-Sale||Total Tickets Sold|
|Blues Solo Artist||3 Days||310|
|Academy Award Winning Actor/Comedian||3 Days||614|
|Touring Christmas Band||2 Days||261|
|Classic Rock Solo Act||1 Day||267|
|Sit-com Actor/Comedian||1 Day||216|
|Instrumental Rock Guitarist||1 Day||160|
- Will provide an event listing and promotion on the Saenger Theatre Facebook page with 24,000 fans and growing at no cost to the promoter
- Pre-sale offers or discounts associated with the e-News Fan Club will also be posted on Facebook
- Twitter and Instagram are also available for event promotion
Press Release Distribution
- A press release will be distributed for each event with day, date, time, and ticket on-sale dates to the media at no cost to the promoter. If provided, a more in-depth press release can be distributed to the regional media list.
- There are 3 locations for posters to be displayed at no cost to the promoter: in front of the Saenger Theatre on a well-walked city sidewalk, at the front entrance, and near the Box Office of the Saenger.
- The city sidewalk location requires a 20” x 26” poster, the other two, 11” x 17” maximum
- Posters will be displayed when provided by promoter in date rotation with other events.
- We can also print on coated 32 lb. stock, full color up to 11” x 17” for $.89 per poster and 20” x 26” for $10.00 per poster.
- An event photo and date slide will be in rotation on the monitor in the Palafox and Intendencia lobbies at no cost to the promoter.
Broadway show playbill
- The Saenger has 6-10 Broadway performances each season and produces a playbill for each of those performances. For $75 for each show, your event can be seen by a sold-out audience of 1,600+ Broadway season subscribers. Specs are black and white, 5” x 8”.