Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assists in the development and implementation of facility goals and priorities relating to financial management, budget, accounting, purchasing, and/or payroll in compliance with State and Federal law, and ASM Global policies and procedures.
Prepares all financial reporting, including:
- Financial statements for the Client and ASM Global Corporate, and other financial reports, including monthly statements, Annual Budget and Annual Report.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Verifies and checks the accuracy of general ledger coding.
- Prepares and analyzes information for financial statements and reports.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Coordinates the preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting. Works with auditors in verifying financial information/procedures.
Prepares payroll, conducts Local HR requirements, Processes Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and other accounting functions.
Prepares and performs bank reconciliations.
Prepares Event Settlements. Represents management at event settlements on the night of the show as may be required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Accounting or Business Administration. Minimum of 2 years experience
- Additional experience may be substituted for education
- Management experience preferred
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required; ability to interact with all levels of staff including management
- Ability to effectively supervise staff
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic
- Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully, the individual should possess strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word and PC-based accounting software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- No certifications are required.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and as a team member
- Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk extensively; occasionally required to kneel, and climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- This position may require work inside and outside of the building.