Saenger Theatre Covid Information
The Saenger Theatre continues to closely monitor the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally and any potential impact it may have on our day-to-day operations.
In response to growing awareness and concern, the Saenger Theatre continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other public health organizations, that include:
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g. frequent handwashing, safety recommendations, etc.)
- Increased cleaning of high touch point areas such as escalator handrails, stair railings, door handles, purchase devices, and elevator buttons with CDC recommended products.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of facility public spaces and restrooms.
- Masks are encouraged for entry and while moving about the lobbies at the Saenger Theatre.
- Some events may require the wearing of masks for the entirety of the time when you are in the building. Please check the specific event page on our website for more information.
By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to an event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) exists in any public place where people are present. By attending an event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and agree not to hold the event promoter, ASM Global, Inc., SMG, Saenger Theatre, and the presenting organization for any illness or injury in connection with your or your guests’ attendance at an event.
Providing a safe environment for our clients, visitors, guests, and staff is our top priority. Through public health organizations such as the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO), we are staying abreast of the latest updates and developments as they occur. We are also in close communication with our local public health and government officials to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented.
This is an evolving situation, and rest assured, any actions that we take will be consistent with guidelines from these agencies. Please continue to visit our website to learn of any changes to the event schedule as they become available.
For more information on what you need to know about COVID-19 in the State of Florida including vaccination locations, COVID-19 testing sites and more visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/.